<body>


` [♥]-vee them! `
They rock ttbtm of my life `
` NCCG `
Senior Jiayun
Senior Kailing
Senior Jasmine
Senior rachel

` Girls `
SiHui [mad gurl :D]
Shirleen [Friendly :D]
ZhiYee [Cute :D]
Jiao Jiao [Since p3 :3]
JueYun [Kind hearted! :D]
JiaHui [Piggy :D]
Kimberly [Shy but very nice & cute & chio :D]
Sandy [Bff :D has nice reactions]
YuHui [Bff! :D My "old neighbour" xD]
ZiYi [Pooky :D cute]
Fiona [SNSD fan :D]
Han Yi [Honey bee! Cute & nice :D]
Jasmine [Sick but cute & nice too :D]
KitYing [SHINee fan :D]
Nancy [Cute!! :D]
Pyrena [Killing fish x.x but VERY nice :D]
Qian Bing [Cute one ^^ always make me laugh :D]
Sianne [friendly one ^^ rmb used to say i hate her :P GEEZ]
Ting Ying [CUTE SIOL! ^^ & help intro alot customers to my bs :D]
Wynn Lia [Win liao xD hehe cute and nice! :D]
Yan Wen [Care rep, shy! Must speak up :D]
Yunlu [Care rep, nice too :D daughter :D]
Zi Fei[Has nice reactions and is cute ^^]

` Boys `
Samuel (Ng) [Helped me alot since I'm like P6? o.o ^^]
ZhiHeng [crazy but cute, nice running style xD o.o]
Jia Min (Liu) [z, sometimes QUITE funny & cute ^^ ._.]
Lewis [Always say I talk crap ._. But sometimes dam funny :D]
XuHui [cute & sick (which i like :D) Not too pure too(Y) ^^]
Zi Ian [LOL pineapple who always like to talk to girls. ^^]
` That Spinning Music ♥ ,


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

` REMINISCENES ♥ ,
`Our fading memories....
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011


  • ` Thanks youhhs! ♥ `
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    ♥Ma de tio sabo♥
    Date / Time : Thursday, February 12, 2009 / 2/12/2009 05:04:00 PM
    I tio sabo by
    ZhiHeng
    Filbert

    L0ls tcher call parents complain

    Called dad
    Scold miie till I cry

    Yuhui sabo us all
    Go throw e note den tcher saw le

    Den Chee Seng make WeiMeng cry by

    SAEING


    YO SHIT FACE HERE

    Idiot luh Filbert tell Auntie Woon
    dhat I'm involved 2
    I was safe for a momment den tio sabo by stupid
    Filbert Me0w

    If he hadnt said Mrs Woon won't scold miie until sia0
    Haha Auntie Woon dunno short forms
    Chee Seng n Filbert eeu 2 sucks
    LYKE hell!
    I HATE EEU!

    ARGH!!!
    Vry angry
    Wth suckin Mrs Woon!!!!
    Wtf la!!
    She go call me daddy!!!

    sai luh her...dun even noe
    wat we writing lor anyhw sae
    whot boii gurl realationship...
    suck to the corezszszs lur!!!
    Ma De Ta still say warned us
    last week when she didnt
    even did...SHIT LUH HER!!!
    somemore go sabo us....
    Tio scolded by me dad....
    but I admit dat pass note
    during class I'm in the wrong
    but hor also no nid call parent whot..
    suckalalala....stupid luh...Idiot luh
    Jiken(chicken) luh...muahahahaha
    den aftr sclodin and bluh bluh bluh...
    I go Yuhui house do hw
    den in the end nvr evn do
    still go msn chat wif ppl
    ma de now go do hw le...

    bbbbbbb!

    Meet miie in Maple
    Tepureysinz
    After exams
    TY
    Add bl

    I mr angrii wif miie mum....
    Cnt plae c0m f0reva until sch holidaes!!!!!!
    0r exams over!!!!!
    Sai luh her
    Sabo miie
    Stupid br0
    K luh meet MSN or maple after exam lia0
    BB
    88
    ****