<body>


` [♥]-vee them! `
They rock ttbtm of my life `
` NCCG `
Senior Jiayun
Senior Kailing
Senior Jasmine
Senior rachel

` Girls `
SiHui [mad gurl :D]
Shirleen [Friendly :D]
ZhiYee [Cute :D]
Jiao Jiao [Since p3 :3]
JueYun [Kind hearted! :D]
JiaHui [Piggy :D]
Kimberly [Shy but very nice & cute & chio :D]
Sandy [Bff :D has nice reactions]
YuHui [Bff! :D My "old neighbour" xD]
ZiYi [Pooky :D cute]
Fiona [SNSD fan :D]
Han Yi [Honey bee! Cute & nice :D]
Jasmine [Sick but cute & nice too :D]
KitYing [SHINee fan :D]
Nancy [Cute!! :D]
Pyrena [Killing fish x.x but VERY nice :D]
Qian Bing [Cute one ^^ always make me laugh :D]
Sianne [friendly one ^^ rmb used to say i hate her :P GEEZ]
Ting Ying [CUTE SIOL! ^^ & help intro alot customers to my bs :D]
Wynn Lia [Win liao xD hehe cute and nice! :D]
Yan Wen [Care rep, shy! Must speak up :D]
Yunlu [Care rep, nice too :D daughter :D]
Zi Fei[Has nice reactions and is cute ^^]

` Boys `
Samuel (Ng) [Helped me alot since I'm like P6? o.o ^^]
ZhiHeng [crazy but cute, nice running style xD o.o]
Jia Min (Liu) [z, sometimes QUITE funny & cute ^^ ._.]
Lewis [Always say I talk crap ._. But sometimes dam funny :D]
XuHui [cute & sick (which i like :D) Not too pure too(Y) ^^]
Zi Ian [LOL pineapple who always like to talk to girls. ^^]
` That Spinning Music ♥ ,


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

` REMINISCENES ♥ ,
`Our fading memories....
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011


  • ` Thanks youhhs! ♥ `
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    Date / Time : Monday, December 7, 2009 / 12/07/2009 11:31:00 AM
    Bad Romance lyrics ^^

    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
    Oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
    Oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance


    Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
    Ro mah ro-mah-mah
    Gaga Ooh-la-la!
    Want your bad romance


    Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
    Ro mah ro-mah-mah
    Gaga Ooh-la-la!
    Want your bad romance


    I want your ugly
    I want your disease
    I want your everything
    As long as it’s free


    I want your love
    Love-love-love
    I want your love


    I want your drama
    The touch of your hand
    I want you leathe-studded kiss in the sand
    I want your love
    Love-love-love
    I want your love
    Love-love-love
    I want your love


    You know that I want you
    And you know that I need you
    I want it bad
    Your bad romance


    I want your loving
    And I want your revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance


    (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!)


    I want your loving
    All your love is revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance


    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
    Oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance


    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
    Oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance


    Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
    Ro mah ro-mah-mah
    Gaga Ooh-la-la!
    Want your bad romance
    I want your horror
    I want your design
    Cause you’re a criminal
    As long as your mine


    I want your love
    Love-love-love
    I want your love, uhh


    I want your psycho
    Your vertigo stick
    Want you in my room
    When your baby is sick


    I want your love
    Love-love-love
    I want your love
    Love-love-love
    I want your love


    You know that I want you
    And you know that I need you
    (‘Cause I’m a freak bitch, baby!)
    I want it bad
    Your bad romance


    I want your loving
    And I want your revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance


    (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!)


    I want your loving
    All your love is revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
    Oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance


    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
    Oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance


    Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
    Ro mah ro-mah-mah
    Gaga Ooh-la-la!
    Want your bad romance


    Work-work fashion baby
    Work it
    move that bitch crazy


    Work-work fashion baby


    Work it
    move that bitch crazy


    Work-work fashion baby
    Work it
    move that bitch crazy


    Work-work fashion baby
    Work it
    I’m a freak bitch baby


    I want your love
    And I want your revenge
    I want your love
    I don’t wanna be friends


    J'veux ton amour
    Et je veux ton revenge
    J'veux ton amour
    I don't wanna be friends


    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
    (I don't wanna be friends)
    Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance
    (I don't wanna be friends)
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
    Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
    (Want your bad romance)
    Caught in a bad romance
    (Want your bad romance)


    I want your loving
    I want your revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance


    (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!)


    I want your loving
    All your love is revenge
    You and me could write a bad romance


    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
    (Want your bad romance)
    Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance
    (Want your bad romance)


    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
    (Want your bad romance)
    Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance


    Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
    Ro mah ro-mah-mah
    Gaga Ooh-la-la!
    Want your bad romance

    Credits:Lady Gaga
    Source:http://www.lyricsreg.com/lyrics/lady+gaga/Bad+Romance/