Friday....
Oh.
er.
Did some things,
which i forgot le.
PE hor,
i feel like dying.
Run 5 rounds around the school sia!
Nh quite big lehh.
5 ROUNDS!
I'm like,
the 5th to finish....
-,-
I so slow ...
T_T
Dunno
yu xuan
or
chia chih
first sia.
Nice staminas :D
Erm.
then dunwan say ler.
Saw him again on staircase.
:X
Then after school,
chiong go change into black shirt and trackpants that we bought.
Ahh.
Then fall out outside ncc room.
LOL.
So strict sia.
Then gib us dunno how long chiong go dunno where.
Climbed up the staircase.
Woah so looong siah.
Then learnt some taekwondo :D
Funnn!
They so funneh leh the seniors.
I worked with a senior :D
Hahaha!
She so funneh!
Cuz the teacher use an example,
which is like,
let boys play the bad guys....
Then my partner act bad guy then i act girl,
then we train lorh.
Woah.
Then my turn to become bad guy.
LOL.
I grabbed her hand until so tight
:XXXX
The seargant or whatever,
said dunno what,
then behind got DIAM.
Then the other ppl still talking....
But i nvr talk wors.
Then after falling out outside ncc room,
staff seargant scolded us lorh.
Then tested our strengths.
The hand sedia position.
-,-
I alsmost let go.
She said if let go,
she will scold and let us do pumping...
lol i dun dare let go.
I hold until so tight,
my thumbs red.
:XXXXX
Then dunno did what....
Did pumping siah.
Hate it!
I anyhow do der.
Poor seniors the other half.
Cuz we 2 times faster than them,
they 1 time faster than us.
So they need do more pumpings then us.
:XXXXXX
Then forgot did what ler.
Oh yar.
The staff seargant asked us diam.
Then we sooo scared,
everyone stood like statues....
LOL.
Cuz tio scolded be4 alrdy mah.
And they oso scolded us,
cuz someone de eyeballs that time,
when sedia/senang diri position,
her eyeballs move here move there.
Then staff seargant scold.
Ask us only can look infront,
cannot look elsewhere.
Okkays....
Then bla bla bla.....
Hmm.....
Finally bersurai le!
LOL.
gathered @ the foyer.
ZZZZZZZ.
Oh my....
OKay,
did the "session" ending one.
Lalala.
My specs dropped sia!
I still stood still,
dun dare move.
After the "ceremony" then i move....
LOL.
Dad picked me up :D
Eh btw,
sian lehhs.
This thursday and friday go take mrt to school in the morning siah.
So sad cannot meet jueyun,
cuz i 7.30 liddat then board train....
Walk long long....
Then friday,
i took bus with wanting.
LOL.
I recall ah,
the ncc commands one.
Sorta.
Reporting:
Good afternoon ___ (rank) ,
recruit _____ (name) reporting ,
permission to ____ (do what thing)
Diam -> no movements
Sedia -> stand @ attention
Senang diri -> stand @ ease with hands behind back
Keluar baris -> fall out
Bersurai -> dismissal ( for a particular training )
-No falling fringes
-No watches
-No earrings(besides transparents ear stick)
-Wear NH PE shorts inside trackpants
-Tie hair neatly
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Btw,
tried on the "real uniform" le.
I want get it asap!!!
LOL.
That day soo tired lorhs....
Leg gonna break liao....
LOL
Next post on today!Labels: 237th post