Let's post abt today ba.
In class slept.
Then sleepy.
History alot homeworks siah.
I mean projects.
ZZZZ.
They not happy,
why giv us so many projects for history?
Wan us die in holidays uh?
Btw today i so kan chiong(how spell),
7 23 still in dad car slacking....
Z.
Then so scared late,
i keep hurry dad...
In the end he keep press lai press qu pedal.
Laughs.
Then turn lai turn qu,
cuz my nagging is making him confused.
LOL!
In the end reach school,
still need read.
ZZZ.
Waste time.
Jkjk
Then had surprise checkup.
Nails quite long.
Vicki,
yuxuan,
and me funny siol.
Vicki got can cut finger nails one mah,
then she chiong anyhow cut nails,
LOL!
Then yuxuan oso chiong.
Then i oso chiong,
more like what.
In the end,
i cut until one pointy pointy part,
so pointy.
Then i tried to hide.
Yes!
Succeed!
LOL!
Then we were like,
polluting the floor with our nails :D
So funny siol,
then we throw everyt on my newspaper.
Then throw to vicki newspaper.
Then vicki read newspaper,
then she forgot got nails,
then naisl dropped all over her legs and floor.
So funny siol!
We lauging like mad!
Mayb i say until not funny,
but if u were there,
sure say sibei funny de!
HoM v funny lol.
ZhengXuan so bad lor.
He scared vicky :)
Then he go touch my wound siah!
I was like,
so pain F4!
Ellis oso go touch my wound.
ZZZZZZZ.
NEW MEAT OK.
IT'S MORE PAINER THAN ANY K.
Holiday i busy ler.
Sun-
History proj.
Mon-
History proj.
Tues-
Going ETP with pri school friends :D
Wed-
Go buy ncc camp things
Thurs-
NCC camp
Fri-
NCC camp
Sat-
Research for history and read up.
Sun-
Do all the homework.
ZZZZZZZ.
Busy week for me le lo
D:
No time enjoy @ all...
Gone jp ddr 2 credits :X
Bus saw maegan :]
Okays had sci alumni.
SzeG ZiYi JunXiang Sandy Wanting(Yap) were there too :D
My tutee ...
V v v v v funneh.
I asked her:
"Will water expand or contract when heated?"
She replied:
"Contract"
ZZZZZZZZz.
Again i asked her:
"When metal is heated,expand or contract?"
Reply:
"Contract"
Ask:
"Will cold water expand or contract?"
Reply:
"expand."
Ask:
"sun rises from the east right so the shadow should be <<<< right"
Reply:
"So its this?(pointing to the shadow towards >>>>)"
N1.
I vomit siah.
Btw tmr have ACC.
5pm go home.
Haixx boring....
Then after alumni,
so "playground" slack slack.
LOL siah.
V funneh de.
Dun say out,
l8er sandy F4.
Then sandy keep say:
"_______ LIKE THERE IS NO TMR"
"_______ LIKE THERE IS NO TMR"
"_______ LIKE THERE IS NO TMR"
"_______ LIKE THERE IS NO TMR"
"_______ LIKE THERE IS NO TMR"
"_______ LIKE THERE IS NO TMR"
"_______ LIKE THERE IS NO TMR"
"_______ LIKE THERE IS NO TMR"
"_______ LIKE THERE IS NO TMR"
She spam siah.
Then jun xiang copy her LOL.
Sibei funneh.
Then go tui.
Btw,
on the route,
sandy keep say:
"YES I LOVE KENNETH"
"YES I LOVE KENNETH"
"YES I LOVE KENNETH"
"YES I LOVE KENNETH"
Cuz @ least kenneth more yandao than ljm/junxiang mah.
That's y lol.
Anyw kenneth is like,
avr avr looking de.
Then er.
Yea.
Tui keep tease her.
Btw oso got say sth abt zh wor~
I think she said:
"If u wan me to choose between ljm and jx i rather choose zh"
LOL 2 choices nia,
why choose zh ._. funneh,
zh is not even in the choice ._.
I think she said liddat.
:))))))
LOL.
Zh avr avr oso (:
Eh-hum.
Then bought bbt.
Tui slept awhile,
mayb doreen and sandy didnt realise it.
then tcher gone then i was like,
teasing sandy..........
:3
Then bought laksa.
Pack dinner.
Bag heavy siah.
Break liao my shoulders.....
K shall stop now.Labels: 283rd post