<body>


` [♥]-vee them! `
They rock ttbtm of my life `
` NCCG `
Senior Jiayun
Senior Kailing
Senior Jasmine
Senior rachel

` Girls `
SiHui [mad gurl :D]
Shirleen [Friendly :D]
ZhiYee [Cute :D]
Jiao Jiao [Since p3 :3]
JueYun [Kind hearted! :D]
JiaHui [Piggy :D]
Kimberly [Shy but very nice & cute & chio :D]
Sandy [Bff :D has nice reactions]
YuHui [Bff! :D My "old neighbour" xD]
ZiYi [Pooky :D cute]
Fiona [SNSD fan :D]
Han Yi [Honey bee! Cute & nice :D]
Jasmine [Sick but cute & nice too :D]
KitYing [SHINee fan :D]
Nancy [Cute!! :D]
Pyrena [Killing fish x.x but VERY nice :D]
Qian Bing [Cute one ^^ always make me laugh :D]
Sianne [friendly one ^^ rmb used to say i hate her :P GEEZ]
Ting Ying [CUTE SIOL! ^^ & help intro alot customers to my bs :D]
Wynn Lia [Win liao xD hehe cute and nice! :D]
Yan Wen [Care rep, shy! Must speak up :D]
Yunlu [Care rep, nice too :D daughter :D]
Zi Fei[Has nice reactions and is cute ^^]

` Boys `
Samuel (Ng) [Helped me alot since I'm like P6? o.o ^^]
ZhiHeng [crazy but cute, nice running style xD o.o]
Jia Min (Liu) [z, sometimes QUITE funny & cute ^^ ._.]
Lewis [Always say I talk crap ._. But sometimes dam funny :D]
XuHui [cute & sick (which i like :D) Not too pure too(Y) ^^]
Zi Ian [LOL pineapple who always like to talk to girls. ^^]
` That Spinning Music ♥ ,


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

` REMINISCENES ♥ ,
`Our fading memories....
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011


  • ` Thanks youhhs! ♥ `
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    Date / Time : Friday, May 7, 2010 / 5/07/2010 09:27:00 PM
    Today rox....

    PE time had NAPFA SBJ test.....
    Weird,
    they wanna test us during PE time for SBJ.....

    Be4 PE saw him again.
    He was like looking @ 109 class ._.
    Sianne say his actions v cute lol,
    i say he VERY cute can? ^^

    Nvm....
    1st jump,
    147cm TT.
    2nd jump,
    164cm! :D

    All thanks to Yunlu for helping me with SBJ!
    Sian when I abt to jump 109 girls and boys keep 110 110 110,
    then i jump so less.
    Then they nvr 110 liao then i jump get B.
    Improved alot :D

    Hmm.
    Then forgot to say abt change seating arrangement thingy.
    I sit right @ the front sia!
    Then i always had to strain my neck in order to see wat the teacher writing on board....
    Haizz...
    WORST OF ALL,
    cannot see when he walk past by D:
    Sianz.
    Surrounded by boys summore!
    Eeyer.....
    Summore cannot sleep sia!
    I sit @ back always slp now cannot liao lor.

    Then after school shiok.
    Some ppl keep call chunhuan bobby,
    then he cant tahan liao,
    got kou tou hao,
    whoeva calls him bobby,
    he will call him/her back corkster.
    Omg then i keep hear corkster dunno hear how many billions of times.....
    Summore in canteen so loud sia!

    Changed to track shoes.
    Sianz,
    keep see him outside class sia.

    Go hall summore sit so close to him...
    Diaozzzzzzzz...
    Then did shuttle run.
    I deproved ALOT.
    I run slower in track shoes sia?
    As in speed.....
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....
    11.8s lei TT....
    C nia,so noob.
    Cuz when i stretch pick up then run head v giddy...
    And why one try only????????????
    So sad leh shud giv 2 tries ma,
    cuz 1st time mayb warm up oni ma......

    Kays then went for sit up.
    Miracly i did 41 sit ups ._.
    LOL.

    Next went for sit & reach,
    Mr Tan and Mrs Yeo and other teachers testing ma,
    then most of the 109 ppl went to Mrs Yeo there siol,
    cuz Mr Tan too fierce,
    then other teachers we dunno ma,
    and Mrs Yeo our form tcher ma.
    1st stretch Mrs Yeo say cannot.
    TT.
    Next stretch k le.
    50cm.
    Okok de.
    Hanyi so pro 53cm!!!!
    Omg cheers for HanYi~

    Next went to the ICP (incline pull up)
    THIS IS THE STATION I DID MOST MIRACLY OF ALL.
    Pri school friends,
    rmb pri school i only can do like,
    3 only right?
    Woah piang dunno how i suddenly can do 26 sia!
    I CANT BELIEVE IT.
    mayb is cuz of JNSC,
    mayb is cuz of Mrs Yeo I tried my bez,
    and mayb i think most of the credits shud go to ncc staff and sergeants and PT ICs!
    Cuz ncc got PT keep train muscles.
    Think from there i improved,
    but whateva the reason is,
    I'm quite happy!

    Btw I saw him @ ICP there siol ._.

    Kkays,
    then went to yunlu hse.
    Slacked there.

    I'm done with posting,
    byez!

    Labels: