<body>


` [♥]-vee them! `
They rock ttbtm of my life `
` NCCG `
Senior Jiayun
Senior Kailing
Senior Jasmine
Senior rachel

` Girls `
SiHui [mad gurl :D]
Shirleen [Friendly :D]
ZhiYee [Cute :D]
Jiao Jiao [Since p3 :3]
JueYun [Kind hearted! :D]
JiaHui [Piggy :D]
Kimberly [Shy but very nice & cute & chio :D]
Sandy [Bff :D has nice reactions]
YuHui [Bff! :D My "old neighbour" xD]
ZiYi [Pooky :D cute]
Fiona [SNSD fan :D]
Han Yi [Honey bee! Cute & nice :D]
Jasmine [Sick but cute & nice too :D]
KitYing [SHINee fan :D]
Nancy [Cute!! :D]
Pyrena [Killing fish x.x but VERY nice :D]
Qian Bing [Cute one ^^ always make me laugh :D]
Sianne [friendly one ^^ rmb used to say i hate her :P GEEZ]
Ting Ying [CUTE SIOL! ^^ & help intro alot customers to my bs :D]
Wynn Lia [Win liao xD hehe cute and nice! :D]
Yan Wen [Care rep, shy! Must speak up :D]
Yunlu [Care rep, nice too :D daughter :D]
Zi Fei[Has nice reactions and is cute ^^]

` Boys `
Samuel (Ng) [Helped me alot since I'm like P6? o.o ^^]
ZhiHeng [crazy but cute, nice running style xD o.o]
Jia Min (Liu) [z, sometimes QUITE funny & cute ^^ ._.]
Lewis [Always say I talk crap ._. But sometimes dam funny :D]
XuHui [cute & sick (which i like :D) Not too pure too(Y) ^^]
Zi Ian [LOL pineapple who always like to talk to girls. ^^]
` That Spinning Music ♥ ,


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

` REMINISCENES ♥ ,
`Our fading memories....
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011


  • ` Thanks youhhs! ♥ `
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    Activities today, tomorrow, there's NCC training . ^^ .
    Date / Time : Monday, June 28, 2010 / 6/28/2010 05:33:00 PM
    Hiya guys.

    I jiao tyxn dao~(LOL enzyme)
    Hehe.
    Ok now so another tiring and boring day of  school,
    For english Mdm Zuraida was nagging as always,
    so long winded.
    When Lewis read until f something de word,
    he didn't know how to pronounce,
    so he said "fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff......."
    for a very long time.
    Guess it's funny as we (109) laughed very loudly.


    For hist(ory),
    I forgot to bring learning log =X
    Aiyo ytd i chiong until useless -,-


    So for art,
    boring as i had absolutely nothing to do.
    Mr Fadly was saying a whole chunk of craps,
    and for Geog,
    Mdm Poon said ALOT of crap things 
    so haha i guessed i slept as 
    I had no one to talk to cuz 
    as u know everyone would be paying attention when a teacher is teaching.


    As for Pysical Exercise(PE),
    we ran 3 rounds.
    Before running,
    I had been controlling my urine for a long time alr,
    but since run start alr,
    so I decided to go after the run as I always do.
    But when I ran the first round,
    I feel pain in the stomache and decided that I couldn't continue.
    But,
    I still ran 3 rounds in the end.
    After running,
    I asked Mr Quek for permission to go to the toilet,
    so k.
    But my stomache was hurting so DAM BADLY,
    that when Mr Quek let us had our own activities,
    I couldn't even walk or stand,
    I just sat there and QianBing (L) accompanied me throughout :D
    She's nice :D


    Vicki was trying the taller push up
    And I was in pain so I didn't see but she said,
    "Eh 我可以的hor!"
    LOL.


    So back in the classroom.
    Elysia locked the door,
    so had to go down to the canteen.
    After recess/lunch break,
    Sianne and me rushed to the toilet to change
    so Ms Chua was late again xD


    Ms Chua shared with us her experience,
    about her son and 2 daughters.
    INTERESTING.
    Well when she asked who enjoyed shopping,
    only Chen2 (chen to the power of 2) raised HIS hand.
    Actually I wanted to raise my hand as I enjoyed shopping too,
    but I didn't dare as no one raised except him -_-


    So Ms Yeo ( the larger portfolio )
    explained and crapped during the music lesson,
    and I was sitting right in front of her so I had to be a ...
    GUAI KIA right?
    Though I hateeeeeeeeeeeee to be one but,
    no choice....


    So after school went to take bus to the mrt station with hanyi and beifen.
    Took 96 bus.
    Actually I wanted to take bus from mrt to jurong point deh,
    but since hai nian lian da durian and pyrena dragged me to take mrt,
    so I tagged along.
    On train I jiao tyxn.
    DAM FUN EH.


    So after alighting from the mrt I THINK I saw Kimberly o.o
    Cuz she was too far away so I couldn't see properly ><
    The next moment I took a closer look,
    she was gone o.o


    So I went o chameleon to buy bun net again.
    And then I saw Ranjitha @ the bus interchange.
    And so I boarded the bus ( same bus as her )


    Slept in the bus again.
    So I guessed I didn't sleep after all,
    as be4 I closed my eyes,
    I saw the familiar sight of blocks of buildings,
    and I realised that 242 had reached my house! -,-
    So after I alight,
    I saw JinLin in green uni ._.
    (though dk what school cuz see his back view only)


    Okays that's all for the crap post,
    Bye.


    Sian tmr got ncc training in uni ~_~


    People tagged in this post:
    -NanXi
    -QianBing
    -TYXN
    -Vicki
    -Kimberly
    -JinLin
    -Ranjitha
    -Enzyme/Sianne
    -Mdm Zuraida
    -Mr Fadly
    -Lewis
    -109
    -Ms Chua
    -Mdm Poon
    -Mr Quek
    -Elysia
    -Chen2 (chenchen/chen to the power of 2)
    -Ms Yeo ( the larger portfolio )
    -Hanyi
    -Beifen
    -Pyrena

    Labels: