` Girls `
SiHui [mad gurl :D]
Shirleen [Friendly :D]
ZhiYee [Cute :D]
Jiao Jiao [Since p3 :3]
JueYun [Kind hearted! :D]
JiaHui [Piggy :D]
Kimberly [Shy but very nice & cute & chio :D]
Sandy [Bff :D has nice reactions]
YuHui [Bff! :D My "old neighbour" xD]
ZiYi [Pooky :D cute]
Fiona [SNSD fan :D]
Han Yi [Honey bee! Cute & nice :D]
Jasmine [Sick but cute & nice too :D]
KitYing [SHINee fan :D]
Nancy [Cute!! :D]
Pyrena [Killing fish x.x but VERY nice :D]
Qian Bing [Cute one ^^ always make me laugh :D]
Sianne [friendly one ^^ rmb used to say i hate her :P GEEZ]
Ting Ying [CUTE SIOL! ^^ & help intro alot customers to my bs :D]
Wynn Lia [Win liao xD hehe cute and nice! :D]
Yan Wen [Care rep, shy! Must speak up :D]
Yunlu [Care rep, nice too :D daughter :D]
Zi Fei[Has nice reactions and is cute ^^]
` Boys `
Samuel (Ng) [Helped me alot since I'm like P6? o.o ^^]
ZhiHeng [crazy but cute, nice running style xD o.o]
Jia Min (Liu) [z, sometimes QUITE funny & cute ^^ ._.]
Lewis [Always say I talk crap ._. But sometimes dam funny :D]
XuHui [cute & sick (which i like :D) Not too pure too(Y) ^^]
Zi Ian [LOL pineapple who always like to talk to girls. ^^]
Date / Time : Thursday, July 29, 2010 / 7/29/2010 11:42:00 PM
Oh wow. Today was a fking awesome day. First thing in the morning ties up. This is totally getting ridiculous :( Bringing suit cover & shoe bags everywhere I go :(
RETURNED 30 CENTS TO QIANBING,
SO NOW I OWE HER 10 CENTS.
Everytime forget bring down to the canteen wallet one eh D: The stress management lessons are interesting! I eat chocs when I'm stressed <--- PERFECTLY TRUE.
Ok fine. Didn't receive the CT info paper. Finally XuHui gave me his physics ws. LOL, great. So I helped him put in mr tan's locker, help Benjamin too (: WOO! . Hibernated during recess. Sianne u poop wanna pass the germs and viruses to me :(
Assembly, I went to sit beside Sianne while Vicki went to sit beside KitYing . HAHA the assembly , English Drama Club was dam epic. So exaggerating.
Lunch, ate some food & I'm done! Couldn't swim. Physics was interesting-ly boring.
Went for swimming. Reported to tcher that I couldn't swim. So joined my group late. In the end the boys were like asking, "u pon swimming uh?" "why u can't swim? Come for swimming no bring suit equals to no attendance" LOL infuriating :( Tyx jiao me too :( When HE laugh dam infectious. Wapiang eh, then zi ian ask me, "U pon swimming ah?" "no." "then why u not in swimsuit?" "cuz of a reason which cannot be told." Then he go tell Yeoman I got menses. FAGGOT. Then Yeoman ask until so loud, "NanXi told u she got menses?" ****.
Watched them swim. Wow, didn't know Benjamin & XuHui oso cant swim :O PON? XuHui said he got menses cramp! HAHA. Then when ZiYue or whoever jump into the pool, cuz he late ma, then he step until Yeoman's leggy, then Yeoman shout like so dam loud, "OUCH! MY FOOT! MY LEGS LAH U ZHI'UE" HAHAHHAHAHAHAH. Then I laughed then diverted my attention to him, then Kaykiat saw me laughing then he keep pointing @ me, "Look yeoman even she's laughing @ you" and keeps repeating this sentence.
Then that XuHui say, "Nanxi,why u keep look @ yeoman?" Benjamin adds in, "Yalor,Yeoman got abs ah? U oso like abs ah?" OH MY. I nearly said I like muscular leg boys, then i saw another class de boy so dun dare say.
Actually is cuz he shout dam loud lor.... Then I sit down lor, cuz alot mosquitos I find a wet place sit. UNI TUCKED OUT & WET. :@ . Yeoman's freestyle n1. So jealous :O Zi Ian changed goggles. Tyx hugged Tina. Oh my. I laugh like shitzxc when they hug & collide. NICE ONE LUH. haha.
XuHui continues, "NanXi keep looking @ boys one" Benjamin, "Yalor,I think NanXi like abs, like Tina" :@@@@ .
Tyx laugh dao~ Then I also laugh, cuz *"her"* laughter dam funny, like one durian roll lai roll qu. Oh dear,freestyle sia.
I keep hearing vicki's coach telling/calling her, 'FORGET,FORGOT,FORGOTTEN" (Y) So went to change into black shirt & NHHS PE pants.
Went back to school, OH MY. that's where all the real fun starts.
In the class got: ME TYXN VICKI WYNN LIA ELYSIA AND THE 4 NCC BOYS. oh my. Dam funny. Cuz someone was like suddenly open the curtains and look through the windows, then XuHui say, "OH FUCK ME. THEY TRAINING DOWNSTAIRS. FUCK ME." Oh dear. Then kay kiat laughed & replied, "XuHui, I see how u fuck yourself. You tell me how u fuck yourself." Then @ first idk what they mean, then kaykiat say le then i know. I replied, "XUHUI, I LOVE YOUR LANGUAGE." Vicki was like hahaha. Elysia was like so innocent ~.~ HAHA.
Then XuHui used another "FUCK ME" Then we were like laughing like helll. How the hell can he fk himself?????????? WOW. NICE LANGUAGE, I LIKE (Y) Vicki helped me with bun. Didnt bring clips!! :(( Wore trackpants.
YAYZ TAEKWONDO IS COMING TO AN END, ACCORDING TO WHAT MR TAN SAYS.
Ncc drills, yayz. Taekwondo suckszxc ttm :(( Can't even have fun. PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE SUPPORTING THE TAEKWONDO PROGRAMME, THANKS.
Dam tired leh. Freestyle drill: Had FSD test. Hmm. Dont know leh, they say got another test next time. Hope I get into NHHSFSD (: .
PEOPLE TAGGED IN THIS POST: -ME -TINA -TYX -SIANNE -QIANBING -VICKI -ELYSIA -WYNN LIA -MR TAN -KIT YING -KAY KIAT -YEOMAN -XUHUI -ZI YUE -ZI IAN -BENJAMIN