<body>


` [♥]-vee them! `
They rock ttbtm of my life `
` NCCG `
Senior Jiayun
Senior Kailing
Senior Jasmine
Senior rachel

` Girls `
SiHui [mad gurl :D]
Shirleen [Friendly :D]
ZhiYee [Cute :D]
Jiao Jiao [Since p3 :3]
JueYun [Kind hearted! :D]
JiaHui [Piggy :D]
Kimberly [Shy but very nice & cute & chio :D]
Sandy [Bff :D has nice reactions]
YuHui [Bff! :D My "old neighbour" xD]
ZiYi [Pooky :D cute]
Fiona [SNSD fan :D]
Han Yi [Honey bee! Cute & nice :D]
Jasmine [Sick but cute & nice too :D]
KitYing [SHINee fan :D]
Nancy [Cute!! :D]
Pyrena [Killing fish x.x but VERY nice :D]
Qian Bing [Cute one ^^ always make me laugh :D]
Sianne [friendly one ^^ rmb used to say i hate her :P GEEZ]
Ting Ying [CUTE SIOL! ^^ & help intro alot customers to my bs :D]
Wynn Lia [Win liao xD hehe cute and nice! :D]
Yan Wen [Care rep, shy! Must speak up :D]
Yunlu [Care rep, nice too :D daughter :D]
Zi Fei[Has nice reactions and is cute ^^]

` Boys `
Samuel (Ng) [Helped me alot since I'm like P6? o.o ^^]
ZhiHeng [crazy but cute, nice running style xD o.o]
Jia Min (Liu) [z, sometimes QUITE funny & cute ^^ ._.]
Lewis [Always say I talk crap ._. But sometimes dam funny :D]
XuHui [cute & sick (which i like :D) Not too pure too(Y) ^^]
Zi Ian [LOL pineapple who always like to talk to girls. ^^]
` That Spinning Music ♥ ,


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

` REMINISCENES ♥ ,
`Our fading memories....
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011


  • ` Thanks youhhs! ♥ `
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    A quick update . :D .
    Date / Time : Saturday, October 9, 2010 / 10/09/2010 12:03:00 AM
    Hey I just realised that my blog would soon be dead if I stop updating.
    So here goes.
    1st-ly, compo sux.
    2nd-ly, for Chinese I knew i didn't do well.
    3rd-ly, for Geog I knew I didnt do well too.
    4th-ly, for Eng I think I did normally.
    5th-ly, for History I think I did normally. (Cuxz I woke up @ 5am & slept @ 12:30am just to study spice routes & etc and burnt my geog brains out)
    6th-ly, for Mathematics I think I did normally.
    7th-ly, I got the fking lowest for home econs.
    8th-ly, I do not know why that the construction question didnt come out for mr Mun's maths paper.
    9th-ly, I do wish & hope to hang around with friends after exam and play like mad.
    10th-ly, I hope for a class gathering.
    11th-ly, I hope that people will peace & not get so worked up & fussy over small/trivial matters.
    12th-ly, I hope that jia min(liu) & Zhi Heng will stop laughing at my plaits(Yeah i think they are right now).
    13th-ly, I like Mr Lee's new hair style.
    14th-ly, as I rummaged through my cupboard and my PAP photos, I realised I look so different from past.
    15th-ly, I feel like writing some random things.
    16th-ly, I totally agree with Anna Peacock that subjects tests like art are useless-its either u have the talent and u can draw it or u dont have the talent. No matter how hard u try for art to draw well, u can't draw well if you're not born with that talent (:
    17th-ly, have added in the boys & updated the girls friend list.
    [ LOL xuhui ;) ]

    Labels: